The struggle is real when finding the perfect swimsuit for your body type. From triangles to bandeaus to a chic one piece, it’s time to break down what you need to know when suiting up. Oh, and PS: All of my suit recommendations are on sale!
If You’re: Hour Glass Shaped | Go for a one piece that highlights and accentuates your waistline like these:
1. Mikoh Makaha Multistring Racerback | Was $208 // Now $ 146
2. Nasty Gal Manic Funday Cutout | Was $98 // Now $68
3. Stone Fox Swim Pamela | Was $198 // Now $139
If You’re: Athletic | Play up your curves with a sporty style or a skin baring one piece. Check these babies out:
1. SKYE & staghorn Mila | Was $230 // Now $161
2. Mikoh Osaka | Was $208 // Now $145
If You’re: Curvy | Highlight your body with a retro styles like high-waisted bottoms + supportive halters or a plunging one piece like these:
1. Tory Burch Atelier | Was $215 // Now $150
If You’re: Flat Chested | Triangle tops are your new bff. Especially those with a fun print or a little ruffle to help create an illusion of having a little more you-know-what:
3. Proenza Schouler | Was $245 // Now $122
If You’re: Top Heavy | Support is everything. Check out these bra-style suits that will help give you that oomph:
No matter what type of swimsuit you’re sporting, remember that confidence is EVERYTHING! Need a little boost? Throw on a pair of sunnies + a chic sun hat and you’ll be ready to be the beach babe that you are.
Still need a little more suit inspo? Check out my roundup of the best one piece suit sales happening now!
Shop my look + swimsuit sale options here:[show_shopthepost_widget id=”982381″]